(Heredur) Code 21 Server 5v5 and 6v6 still...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DemotioN, Nov 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemotioN

DemotioN Forum Apprentice

wake up EDIT

Server : Heredur
    Error : 21
    Date : CET 23-11-204 @ 17 and still ....

Last edited by moderator: Nov 23, 2014
  2. A1chemic

A1chemic Forum Greenhorn

Same for me. When i want to enter 5v5 or 6v6, i get this error.

Server : Heredur
    Error : 21

3. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

Hello!

I have this problem with this message. error code:21. I`m using public wifi since a while and it all went good until yesterday. After a longer log on and game play I start getting this error message when ever i try to doing duels or go on some maps. If you have met this message before and you know how to fix it, please comment below.

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello,
    english is the language you need to use here! :D
    Thanks!

5. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

This is mean It isnt just me...?

6. avidgolfer

avidgolfer Forum Greenhorn

I have been having this problem for two days. It keeps me from completing daily quests. It is just 5 v 5 and 6 v 6, which is the only arena games I care to play. Why hasn't anyone from DSO posted a reply or information about this? I notice that hardly anyone is signing up for 5 v 5 and 6 v 6 today, so it must be a problem for most if not all players.

7. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

[​IMG]

8. DemotioN

Hello Heroes,
    Unfortunately we don't have any updates on this matter but the developers should be already on it, and we hope the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team​

*** 2 day's now Iknow the moderator can't do anything but the DEV Team they really need to find a new job
    No info, ETA. not sure they are real :(

Moderator's please dont let us down here

9. darksideblue

darksideblue Forum Greenhorn

this is ******** so far :( i Can't enter Gorga's sanctum thing i as about to farm xp but cant BECAUSE i Can't FREAKING ENTER

10. Ptrick.

Ptrick. Forum Greenhorn

Why, after everything else, is code introduction ( normally a good thing - if it has been tested ) retrograde with this game? Do you not test before production?

11. VMmage

VMmage Someday Author

As a long-time player who follows the release cycles on both the test and production servers, I can assure you that the level of testing prior to production is variable, but generally minimal. If you're looking for a game with good support from the development and support teams, this is not the one.

12. MorbidNymph

MorbidNymph Forum Greenhorn

I click my character and it says no server available is anyone else having issues??

13. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Just a though but perhaps you might want to look at the rest of the forum before jumping on and posting ;) Anyway, the answer is yes. There are posts all over about this (even in the official annoucments section that the devs know the servers are having a major meltdown :rolleyes:)

BigPapa likes this.
  14. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

another event ruined as can't enter the game and it will be done today, oh well...

15. Artemos

Artemos Forum Greenhorn

Finally can get back in, but still
    error 21 in Dragon Caverns. Server: Heredur

Frustrating to get on, only to be kicked off again.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  16. DemotioN

Close the thred

as it it fix, but why are there not much info about it (a good support site inform there users)

17. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.