[HEREDUR] Ranger lvl55 search guild fr/en

Discussion in 'Guild Search' started by ShinigamiFR, Jun 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ShinigamiFR

ShinigamiFR Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I’m looking for a French or English guild that could integrate a ranger with 28,000 - 35,000 damages.
    I log in everyday, the number can vary from 1 to 10 hours depending on the periods.

I’m looking for a heterogeneous guild with players that could help me, and players that I can also help. I’m not looking for a guild that competes on its own, watching for any statistics.

If an English guild is interested in my application, please excuse in advance my approximate English (I had to use a translator for the most part.) But I am curious to improve in this language.

Thank you for reading me, see you soon

EDIT: I am looking for an active guild with whom to play often. So I need a guild with several players often connected ^^

IG: Erhée

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @ShinigamiFR ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    Have a look here. There are some french / english guilds recruiting on Heredur.
    Cheers.