Hi reached lvl 55 today what to do next?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by CStaf, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CStaf

CStaf Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]Hey guys so im a spellweaver and reached level 55 and i really don't know what to do in terms of sets, farming, crafting, wisdom upgrading etc. Can someone please tell me what to do at the beginning and what follows after it? I mostly solo the game. Anything will help:). Thanks!

P.S. These are my stats and yeah they look pretty bad tbh.
    https://prnt.sc/tedlcm

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello CStaf and welcome to DSO EN Forums. As far as implementing improvements in your build - there are already many suggestions in the Forum as to what and how to do it. For starters you could have a look here and see if you can find something usfeul for yourself. I will leave this thread open as well to allow our Members to contribute and share their ideas if they wish so;

regards,
    Shine2

3. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

U dont mention the server... If Ur on Heredur Ur welome 2 chat me up 4 sum advice! =o)

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

How the heck did you get Infernal 3 gear (Tier 6) with only 7K in damage?

Grind, grind and grind some more in the Great Desert. You need Wisdom, badly.

With Wisdom you can increase your damage significantly, as well as setting yourself up with a portable vendor, if you haven't already (upper right corner of the Wisdom options page). Increase overall damage before increasing damage on 2-handed items. You've already got fairly significant HP for having just turned 55; I tend to choose the option (in the same middle-left Wisdom group that contains the increase damage feature) which gives you back HP on each fatal blow and mix in some permanent HP increase Wisdom points (I think that's in the upper left corner Wisdom group). Then add more mana (upper left Wisdom group). Weapon speed will be important, too (middle bottom Wisdom group, I believe).

And definitely follow the advice from @Shine2 and check out the Spellweaver specific sub-forum. There are already a lot of pointers in message threads there.

Good luck.