Horrible BP customer support screws me over

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zebruhs, Dec 31, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebruhs

zebruhs Forum Apprentice

Okay, so on December 30th I bought $6.29 worth of andermant, but soon after never received it. Never received a pop-up for it or anything and Im sure BP has the power to check that I never had 8400+ andermant since the payment. But nope, I send in a ticket with pictures of the transaction ID and they deny I was never given the andermant. They say it was given to me right after purchase, Im not sure how to prove this but I know for a fact BP can find out that I never received the andermant, and they are just being lazy and not putting forth an effort to help me. I have no where else to post this since there is no details section in the payment support so you have NO chance to explain anything.(completely stupid) I constantly see people complaining about BP on this forum and i'm starting to understand why.

2. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

I once had a big issue. My thread was closed 3 times in another forum, the technical support didn't read the text file I joined, they also skipped my 3 questions about payment.

As for everyone, they closed the ticket immediately leaving me no ways to respond.
    I explained everything to support payment, they closed my ticket and send me a link about my technical support closed.
    They blame each other endlessly.

I can tell you the "employees" might be paid with peanuts or work with premade auto responses like bots softwares.

Finally, after I harassed all of them toughly, I got contacted by the customer care and my case have been solved.
    I was refund about my 50 000 andermants.
    I was about to sue them for a lot of reasons, and I had tons of prooves about my bug scam purchase pack.

3. zebruhs

zebruhs Forum Apprentice

yeah im not going to stop contacting them until i get my andermant or a refund.

4. Deefje

Deefje Advanced

Wow this is seriously making me think twice about buying some. :S

5. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Like other game of big points, If there was some kind of banking system which would show what we bought and where when and how much we spend our ander/silver/ gold it would helps us to keep track of it ourselves.

6. zebruhs

zebruhs Forum Apprentice

hey i've bought plenty before and its worked fine this was just a fluke, im not saying dont buy any but if the 1/1000 error happens you'll be screwed for a while.

7. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Bigpoint games unfortunately experienced payment issues over the holidays. Support (Payment Issues) will be able to clear up any problems that are still active. Stay vigilant on the ticket and "reply" to directly your ticket and ask for updates if you haven't heard from them in a while.

We can't provide any more assistance on the forums so I will be closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.