Hotfix R243 #2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by JohnWick, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

During the server downtime, further changes will be made to the database and server machines, in order to stabilize and improve the overall server performance

hotfix for "changes to database and server machines to stabilize and improve overall server performance"

Seriously? have you stopped this for an hour to improve? seriously?

I tell you, before it took about 10-15 seconds to change the screen, now from 30-35 seconds it does not go down until the minute with the black screen waiting for it to change.

As you understand, using sets which give you a one-minute bonus, I always lose it, you reach the boss of the Q, kill him, change to city (30-35 seconds minimum) and enter the map of the Q again (another 30 -35 seconds minimum), so I just lost the bonus and have to recharge it again with the consequent loss of time, since I have to stop to kill monsters on the way to recharge it.

Good job, you have covered yourself with glory, bravo, you are the best, every time you touch something it is to make it even worse, because it is difficult to spoil something more than this, but you overcome, once again, GOOD JOB BP, GOOD JOB.......

Elendel80 and Marsicanus like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude relax ... these new releases are a joke.
    Now the icons and other contents are not even showing up in the game ... they are invisible.
    The worst part is ... it is happening with each game restart.

JohnWick likes this.
  3. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

If I am relaxed, I assure you that while I write this I am having a good beer calmly. :):cool::D

What bothers me is that the same thing always happens, it seems that they don't care about everything, now they say that we are not going to lose anything, that the update is going to be what will make the game reborn and blah, blah, blah....

They laugh in our face and I needed to vent and let them know that their game is mediocre like them (which they surely know), bp change of CEO or command in charge of the games or something like that (I do not remember the position well), a Japanese Send me now if I remember correctly and even so they have not managed to do anything right or make this game the pear and people will stick for coming to play it, man, if they do not even retain those who already are, if people even hang up in this forum the videos of how they delete their characters and their account.

My problem is that I still work with a Q6600 processor and 4gb of ram and this is the only thing I can afford, but I do not despair, in a short time I will have saved what I need to buy a computer much better than this one, and then, I assure you, possibly, if friends do not keep me here, I will be the one to laugh at them and go and play other better games, where they do not mistreat me as much as they have done during all the years that I have been playing here, leaving me all the months my deluxe subscription and my purchase of andermants when occasionally I have needed it.