How Bloodmage deals damage ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by EmilyRose, Aug 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I created a new mage during the event Rising Heroes and I'm asking me why she is so weak using Bloodmage.
    I didn't see the problem with my main character because she has a good life and regeneration life.
    But I think there is some error in the calculation of damage to deal
    Is the system wrong or am I wrong?
    [​IMG]

tozagol likes this.
  2. RagePowered

RagePowered Forum Greenhorn

Yeah, well, what they "forgot" to mention is that the damage is not calculated from your damage but from your health.
    So, you have 284 797 HP and 3.7% Physical damage reduction from armor, so you will receive damage as
    X * 284797 * 0.963 ~ X * 274259.511

20% ~ 54851.8
    5% ~ 13712.95

it's few units off (probably due to rounding), but hey, their calculations always worked in mysterious ways, so noone really knows what is a bug and what is a typo in description.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    EmilyRose likes this.
  3. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

brilliant!
    I remember there was a little discussion when it appeared on the test server because having a lot of damage and critical hit created difficulties in managing the skill, so they solved the problem by letting it work on hp...
    thanks for the answer :)