How can i get mortis mask?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sadboyzclub, Oct 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sadboyzclub

sadboyzclub Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    Old player came back since the game is on steam.
    I just wanted to ask, how can i get the mortis mask(death mask)? Is it hard to get? Even as a skin would be nice like the shady predator.
    Thanks for answers

2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hi there :) You can get it from the Mortis boss, either as a drop or from using his skins to craft it. ^^

3. sadboyzclub

sadboyzclub Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for ur answer :D
    And another one, how can i craft it, and what do i need? Sry, the game is like a new one to me rn

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

You're just looking to collect it for the skin, right? Then what you're looking for is Equipment Creation crafting, which is quite different from all the other forms of workbench crafting.

In a nut shell, 100x boss ingredients of the same rarity, 500 ores of matching rarity, a level X helmet, where X will determine the final product's level. Throw that on the workbench, and you'll have what you need.

If you need more information, you can refer to my guide: