How Come Level 40 Monster

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Existoverus, Apr 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Existoverus

Existoverus Forum Apprentice

how is it in my daily challenge that I cannot change unless I pay for it, do I get a level 40 Monster to Defeat while I am only level 39. I have screenshots but it appears there is no way to upload it. BTW can someone please explain how I upload an image......to a thread

2. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

3. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

Dont bother to upload.... +1lvl mobs are normal thing.

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I may be wrong, but I believe you are only offerred a specific Champion/World Boss challenge of a monster you've previously already defeated. So if you've already killed Gorga (who is a Level 40 World Boss) once, even though you're level 39, she's fair game to be in your Daily Quest rotation. However, if you've never killed her and yet she's showing up as part of your Daily Quest challenge, you have a legitimate gripe.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

This happens all the time with my alts since they are generally a higher level than the quest they are working on. Bosses for DQ show up when they are available to be killed; not necessary to have killed them before. So Gorga shows up at lvl 39 (along with the quest to kill him), Medusa at lvl 40, Nefatari at 47, etc.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. Existoverus

Existoverus Forum Apprentice

ok here's the deal. Daily log in rewards came up while I was working Abyss of time quests. It showed the boss challenge to be kill medusa. which at this point I had not even been to Atlantis above water yet. So anyways, I chose to pay the 40 andermant to change to a different daily challenge, and again I dint feel the want to kill 10 worthy or worl bosses, considering they were offering me another opportunity to change the qurst again for another 40 andermant. Low and behold they brought me back to Medusa which I had already chose not to do and paid for the change. Now if I had already chose to pay te change fee why would they charge me again for the same challenge goal....So I ended up paying 80 andermant and still had to kill Medusa.. Fair or not...thats how it went....I was relieved unneedlessly of 80 andermant that I prolly never would have missed...(that was a pun)......

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yeah, once a new boss comes up on that 2nd boss DQ that's the one you're gonna get even if you shuffle the DQ all the way around. Same thing will happen again at level 44 when you enter Stalgard you will get Destructor (or at level 45 even if you have not got to Stalgard yet.) At lvl 50 thru 54 it will become even more costly to shuffle that DQ since there will be 2 pve quest bosses on the list along with any PW bosses you have access to.

Unfortunately it's just one of those learning curve experiences. Definition of experience... something you wish was happening to someone else.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.