how do get get pets now that they're gone

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by napoli-sniper, Apr 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

hello i have a question about r217 can we still get the old pets like chicken and raptor ? where can we get them ? thanks

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

shabby chests in dungeons

or buy from npc for like 2-300 gold i thnk

3. napoli-sniper

u mean chests that need lockpicks?

4. FAALHAAS

no, the free ones. Ive found black and brown chicken.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They are not gone ... all pets are still in the shop but you can't see them because you already have them.
    Once you buy them and add them to CB they disappear from the shops.
    Try with a toon that doesn't have them and you will still be able to see them and buy them.

6. napoli-sniper

yea i figured it out xd some people got 500 crescerite idk how

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Simple. They filled up their inventory with cheap pets before the store stopped selling them and then melted them after the release.

It could probably be considered an exploit, but it is an exploit that could only be done once and was limited by the size of one's inventory and how much gold they had. It also didn't involve taking actions that take advantage of a programming flaw like traditional exploits, so it doesn't seem like the sort of thing BP will act on.

Really, they should have implemented the whole "shop does not sell pets that are already in your collectors bag" thing one release before they planned to introduce the pet melting... no one would have carried around 100+ pets for weeks in the hope of being able to melt them in the next release.
    But BP doesn't think like that.

8. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

Relax, if you buy pets before patch ( like me ) you will see that in inventory there is no pets ;)

9. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Yeah, no. You're straight up lying.

Every single player from my guild bought pets yesterday and exchanged them for crescerite.

10. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

I lie only on work ( and DSO is not my work )
    But anyway, probably will be some official statment that all pets are removed from inventory after patch

I buy them this morning

11. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Example screenshot

[​IMG]

So yeah, you are either lying or ... lying.

navelko likes this.
  12. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

I buy 1 page, and have 0 pets. Have full upgrade pets for sell, dmg, and movment speed (try to upgrade for exp also,when lvl60 come)

P.S Yes, who buy before patch have pets and can melt. But anyway I personally don't have any pet ( maybe I lost connection or something when I buy pets )

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  13. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

First we had the clover exploiters, and now we have this. Feels good to play a game were it would take you ages to get anywhere close to what some people can get in one single day :)

14. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

What did it cost to "melt" (craft to crescerite) each of those foxes?

P.S.: My wife thinks we are all cruel "back side of the front"es for "melting" pets. ;) I won't even tell her about your 160 foxes. ;)

15. FAALHAAS

So we can exploit in this game without getting banned?

goooooooooood to know since im an expert in finding bugs/glitches and finding a way to exploit them.

thanks for the info

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude you can't find even a single unique item and you are leaving the game again on Friday :D

BTW it is not exploit ... people just got informed on time .
    I bought 150x squires since I am cheap :D and got 150 crescerite.

That is impossible ... unless you bought them in the final seconds of the countdown and you didn't log out. In that case you might lose any progression in the game.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  17. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

2k per each pet (total cost 320k).
    It's not an exploit. These were available for everybody and patch was meant to disable option to buy copies.

It's the same "exploit" as running circus without event.

18. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

they will catch you especially you advertise here, you see

19. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

I don't know what is happened,but I buy them around 8:15 CET,close DSO (didn't log out),and log in around 11 CET.But many "impossible" things happen to me on DSO (or years in psychiatric finally start afected me)

20. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

This is not an exploit.