...How do you collect premium items?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DracosBW, Aug 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracosBW

DracosBW Forum Apprentice

I just left from running some quests with a friend and was offered a three day trial of premium membership. I accepted it of course... only to not really know what to do next. Nothing had been added, and the premium trial hadn't started. I ran around a bit wondering what I was supposed to do; I tried going to the shop and clicking on my character page. Eventually I saw the item to start my trial in my inventory (it had just quietly appeared in the middle of things instead of just... starting), so I clicked it. A few seconds later, the little crown lit up. Yes!

....or no. I read all the benefits and felt kinda happy I was going to be allowed to try them all... but then I saw something about a phoenix companion and a harpy. And some wings. I checked all the new space I'd been given. I looked in the locker directly, and the portable one too. I went to the shop again. Nothing. I also read about a premium shop that I had access to... took me a while to realize it was the same girl I'd visited a million times. xD I had no idea you had to be premium to actually BUY things from her (not that I could afford her prices ^^; ).

So... where does one go to, or what does one have to do to get the Phoenix companion, Harpy pet and premium wings that come with the membership? ...or does the trial not offer any of these?

2. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

the harpy and the wings are for Deluxe members( a special premium user kinda)

recall into a town you should normaly be able to recive the "items" you bought in the left corner of your screen you will have some boxes.
    also when you buy a premium you will have a new page of slots in inventory check that out.

the phoenix pet gives no stats, nothing. its just a decoration that flys around you.
    the Harpy tho it gives 10% travel speed.

you should probably ignore the offers and just buy a delux membership for 1 month it worths more ( that fi you are not a big spender)

3. Anyki

Anyki User

There are two types of premium. Premium Platinum, which comes with the phoenix, and Deluxe Premium, which comes with all the benefits of Platinum + the aforementioned wings and harpy. The free premium platinum trial does not come with the phoenix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.