Support How does one join the test server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by srybak, Jul 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srybak

srybak Forum Greenhorn

So, i go to the stable build and i sign up for an account do the test server and the regular servers share the same client? i am confused

2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't need the client for the test server.
    You can open the game in your browser. http://stablebuild.drasaonline.bigpoint.com/home
    Why making things difficult and changing the thin client properties every time you change from live to test server and other way round ... when you can make it easy and access with your browser.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Or you could be like me and use the client for TS and browser for the live version. I like using the browser so that when I have bugs I can hit refresh. Also means I don't need to switch the properties around all the time.

5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Stablebuild is off limits through Google now, but Firefox still processes the scripts necessary to run the test server through a browser. That makes access a little easier.

Last I heard, Firefox was the most compatible browser for DSO. Internet service is sure to be an ongoing issue with BigPoint and DSO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.