[HOW MUCH]INVENTORY AND LOCKER SPACE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jmie88, Apr 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmie88

jmie88 Someday Author

HI guys,

i already bought my first expansion on inventory(7 slots on I) and locker (5 slots on I)

my question is how much i need to prepare to open inventory II, III and IV and Locker II, III and IV.

if detailed price i more appreciate it thanks a lot

2. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Collect 10800 ander and buy the pack. Then collect again and buy the pack second time.
    Collecting such amount is not that hard, PW's ander drop is decent enough, also Temple Sector (good drop of knowledge book's too).

I had 7k ander, aiming for a second pack but I was forced to buy more space before I collected 10800.

3. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

regardless of cost inventory and locker space should be max. as soon as you can afford. either buy as you go or save up for discounted options stated above.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Buying 3x pack is the most cost effective way.

However, I would max out the locker space before buying inventory space.
    Because locker space is 2000 anders per 5 spaces (400 anders each square),
    where as locker space is 10800 for 21 spaces (514 anders each square)

As you can see expanding the lockers is cheaper.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yes, but inventory space is more valuable, and allows you to farm longer without travelling/teleporting back to town to sell gear, thus increasing your farming haul over time.

6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

True. Only if you use your full inventory for farming.
    If you are a hoarder like myself, you would probably want to hang on to items that you will never have a need for and so would need more locker room than inventory :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.