How much is your time worth?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Valhöll, Sep 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

Your difficulty grading system has killed not only the balance, but also spawned a level 80 grind. The more grind, the more pointless the game. The outfit of the characters varies from a mob from normal mode to a mini-Dragan in the castle at inf-7. It is now impossible to gather an equivalent group of players. I'm not a telepathic, but I know on which map players farm pearls, and on what difficulty level. 30-40 hours to the red pearl farm and only 2 hours to fight Dragan. Aren't you confused by the ratio of these two actions? And I don't need to talk about the value of the awards, I don't know their value.

And one more thing, can you make gold coins fall instead of purple things? I understand that in a group this will upset the balance during the gathering of those who create things and those who have already created / spat. But maybe it can be done in single player mode? Or has the clicker become a mandatory attribute of the game? Perhaps we will see this in the ephemeral extension of the content?

C'mon, show me any of your ideas. Let the players weigh the pros and cons. Provide feedback so players can see what you hear them. Who has the key to BP office? Let's go in and ask what to expect.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    navelko likes this.
  2. raider

raider Forum Pro

Power-creep & power-gap is real, and insane.

1 guy barely has 10k damage, other has 100k, with respective defense stats too.

Grouping has been killed thanks to the grind and this indeed.

I used to find friends to hang out back in the day but no longer a case.

Now you either carry, or get carried.
    Rarely u will be with ur "equals"

Ps. "OP" players are "farming" donors nowadays, lol.

navelko and Valhöll like this.
  3. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

You are absolutely right. And those who follow them step on the same rake. Farming is killing the game, and there is still a long time before the update. I understand them, of course, if they come out now and say that we will cut the farm and focus on group play and complex mechanics, at the same moment a part of the community will shout: "Oh my God, I made 4 platinum bands in 10 years." The only question is why he made them and what he will do with them next. Hmm, I would listen to the answer to this rhetorical question.

raider likes this.
  4. raider

raider Forum Pro

I understand them (although some of them are selfish p....s) but I also understand the reasoning of newbies (like myself, sort of) taking the "short-cut"
    Game forces it, "OP" players encourages it..
    Like, often they will join ur weak-ish group to get you on higher difficulties.
    Then you will struggle A Lot because u didn't build a strong foundation (that would take months)

So far there ain't really an indication of "encouragement" for Grouping with the new update tho

5. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

In principle, there is encouragement, for example, of the group talents of each class. But we will immediately see that all the mechanics are built with errors. For example, I play as a ranger and my aura gives 21% attack speed, which is not bad. But the cards themselves are arranged in such a way that my aura does not work most of the time due to the lack of concentration of the group on something. Your running speed will also greatly affect. The running speed in the game is generally idiocy, the whole group is out of sync. I don't think I know of any other games with running speed statistics, when one participant moves quickly, another is always expected (with the exception of class skills). In theory, in a group, I can use the golden fairy and that will give me a big bonus, but I need someone nearby to activate the aura. At the end of the day, I just don't use it because the cost of changing pet is too high and not worth it. As a result, everyone builds their assembly in such a way as not to depend on another class.

For such a speed of passing the cards, calibration of the aura radius is necessary, but there is no calibration and I think there will be no. The maps are as corridor as possible and on the map it was possible to conduct 2-4 battles with strong mini-bosses. But, in turn, this requires a redesign of the maps, and here we find ourselves in a putt situation. For adequate work we need a redesign, and for a redesign we need map designers. In fact, group skills are piles of rubble and cement, it could be a bridge, but we don't have an engineer. The only place where all auras can work is in the final boss.

I have a lot of experience, I played in different projects and I can say with confidence that where the social component of the game is disabled, the accompanying mechanics begin to die. They are simply cut off by Occam's razor. And no, the developers are not always to blame for this, very often the players themselves create such an environment. And it's too late to look for the culprit. Stress tests are needed to avoid such mistakes. This is especially true of the PvP arena, the basis of any MMO, one way or another, competitive mechanics. But our arena is not developing; it simply dies, or for the most part has died.

P.S. Everything works according to the principle of natural phenomena, you don't know what will happen tomorrow, rain or fog. All you have is hydrometeorological forecast data. Our group auras work the same way. If builds are not built with them in mind, then they themselves are redundant.

I think everyone notices when in the left corner of the screen everything is littered with unnecessary information, which changes at such a speed that I simply do not have time to track the buff I need. This is so stupid. I see my pet and my buffs, all other information on the screen flickers like fireworks. This can be removed, on the contrary, it interferes with the game, but it's still with us)))

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    raider and navelko like this.
  6. raider

raider Forum Pro

Completely agree with all.
    They ain't unnecessary info but one can't just check them because combat is often too fast and moving your mouse from anywhere that ain't where mob is, will stop you from attacking it...
    (Same as Debuffs/DoT stuff on you!)

Besides, mostly "OP" guy in the group will kill whatever before you even get there to hit it (especially a case with DKs)

And yea, maps (and their overviews) are still the same after a decade.. which I also mentioned..