How my test prove what is our pvp

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Atsalakotos, Mar 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Hello my friends my fellows of this game ...
    I just wanna share my thoughts for what huppen in this game...
    Whats the situation.

I wanna start cuase i make a test with many many players 2 months now , i make a test in karabosa and full moon event ... Whats my test ? To take with me players at inf4 ...Really i laughf cuase this kind of players i take they ask about this mode but they cant even walk in this modes... Pathetic players ..Realy i enjoy!!!!!

But..the truth of this story ..is this kind of pathetic players who i take with me at inf4 they take Drop equips t7 that means this kind of player they can play almost equal with my beast ranger in this new arena EDIT

is this arena ? Really? they call it skillful arena.. Seriously think witch kind of players say this after my example...

Success... well done

Btw in this game exists people who they farm cuase whanna his farm have effect at pvp and people whi they farm cuase they just wanna and enjoy the farm only ..
    Now somehow this game make many of players lost this goal .. like me , i have almost finish what [EDIT] this last R brings and for what Reason...

i cant play arena ..i dont wanna be same with all Nooboserver..

iam waiting the gearless pvp ..when?..... EDIT
    its a lol
    and why gearless pvp ? Our arena/pvp was the mirror from how fast and how mutch work at our farm and how mutch quality had our farm ... Now what? A pvp players is just a brain farm dmager and cant use his work at pvp .. Good , Exellent

Somehow a selfish thoughts.. but i think this kind of thought is easy to make from players who make a great job in his/her charachter

Last edited by moderator: Mar 18, 2019
    mokranje likes this.
  2. MrBIG

MrBIG Forum Apprentice

Too much ouzo? ;)

3. Atsalakotos

@MrBIG I dont like ouzo , but tsipro .. you know the milk of thessaly ??????
    Make good at heart :p

4. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Quite true lmao

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I read all this and ....
    Can someone please translate this hodge-podge of random gibberish into an understandable English thought? I can't figure out the point of his post.

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

U dont play pvp, end of story.

7. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

separete pvp and pve is now killing pvp
    if sb play arena will know that there're playing now many less players then before 214

first reason is useless eq from pve bc ppl are farming pve to have advantage on pvp so if pve eq/sets are useless on pvp = many ppl don't play pvp bc they don't do months/years character to have the same stats as 1week newbies ;d

and second reason is unbalanced in classes:

1 dwarf/tank
    3 ranger(after 216)
    4 mage*

so if sb play dwarf/tank he has automatic big advantage only from character class

*now mage have op skill vs tank but good tank can always kill mage if he's using his brain in the fight

8. VoulaAek1

VoulaAek1 Forum Connoisseur

Well, i disagree. Before this release which completely changed pvp, everyone had extremely high damage, speed, critical hit rate etc. SWs were just hitting their opponents with ice missile without moving around, especially in 1v1(easy kills huh?). Now everyone must use strategy and good handling of his skills to win. You and some other guys spent unlimited money in this game and this is why pvp was unbalanced. A good pvp player continues to be a good one after the rel. I am SW by the way, so i've got nothing with SWs , it was just an example that crossed out my mind.

9. Atsalakotos

well... my official language is Greek... I try my best for can take part in this forum ..i can understand all but cant say what i want correct.
    No one make the translate for you ..
    And iam sure you understand very well what i want to say ...

This is what i do ... I stop the pvp ... My gear ,my work , my invest not help me there ..So, this is what i do ... But the meaning of the post is witch players is out from arena and witch players play this arena ..This kind of players they didnt even think to push the button to play arena and now the arena for them is funny ...No my friend ..6 years as pvp player in this game this is not arena for me .. I learn with different way the arena and i dont talk about the money who i invest but what kind of work i make to my charachter for can play easy arena ..

Same.. I didnt like the old arena too ..as you say it was 1 hit . lucky shots .. EDIT but for me you cant ignore the work for someone who play this game 6 years .. i was waiting other changes like not to loose my gems my runes !! If i was new player in this game iam thinking about this skillfull arena and i like this arena alot but i dont and this situation is sux..

But as i say is my thoughts and how i see the game from mine side ..

Last edited by moderator: Mar 19, 2019
  10. VoulaAek1

Let's wait and see how this will be evolved. As they said, they will change pvp again and obviously they will add pvp gear. But for gems, really i like the way it is now, and i would like to remain as it is. And note that i am not new but an old player.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 19, 2019
  11. KulawyMao

for me it isn't good

1 bc 2 classes have big advantage above 2 another classes
    2 bc 1 mag = 100% another mag, 1 mech = 100% another mech so for what we are farming? pvp should be like old arena, but give there some debuffs and arena will not be 1shoot = but u will still have sets/gems/runes etc so ppl with the same class will haven't 99% same stats
    3 bc skills are unbalanced
    take look on mech's oil = if u stand on it u are slowled~ and u get some debbufs, if u go out u still have 2sec slowled~, any another class don't have so op skill on pvp where mech can just spam oil and debuffs ppl how much he want
    it's like singu~ mag, but mag has cd on it, mech don't have
    and this is only 1 of many ridiculus things on arena

bp want do more changes but when i see what they want to do i don't see there anythink good
    only changing in glory is good...

12. heror

heror Forum Baron

1st what do u mean mag 100% a mag or dwarf 100% a dward,
    Second the slow of oil spit aint the problem its ok , its the bs to give it 100% dmg in basic atack, making their basicl atack deal 120% dmg while burning while giving atack speed , while returning steam
    Rangers have dmg over time but it has only 60% dmg and has a cost
    Mages deals 116 but doesnt give atack speed nor it gives dmg over time
    Tanks deals 80% but doesnt have dmg over time but gives atack speed and movement speed.
    But i dont play pvp anymore so i dont care

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  13. VoulaAek1

I barely understood what you've told. However, if they allow sets, gems, runes then we go back to old pvp. If you find any idea that will allow us play having our sets, gems, runes and not be dead by one shot, i would like to read it.

14. KulawyMao

i don't mean that all debuffs of oil are too op, only slowly ;d
    on mag if i use ice missle = slowly 1sec
    if i use singu~ = oponent is slowed in ring but if he go out of ring = he don't have debuff speed run
    in oil u have debuff run speed all the time when u stand on it and if u go out u still have it 2sec so it's too op debuff speed bc mech can use oil all the time and any another class don't have so strong debuff speed
    mech is the most unblanaced class in the game...
    i do suggest on my own forum, but i don't know that i can say it correct in english xd

if devs can do buff on arena = they can do debuffs

this is propose so all % can be changed:
    1 u can do 60k dmg = debuff 90% = u will have 6k on arena
    2 u can do 300k hp = debuff 80% = u will have 60k hp on arena
    3 u can have 30k critical value = debuff 50% = u will have 15k(~75%)
    4 u can have 5.00 critical strengh = debuff 50% of above~ = u will have 200%+(300%*0,5) = 350% = 3.50
    u can do debuffs on all stats and if u do it correct u will can use sets/runs/stones etc and u will haven't 1 shoot arena

the only thing u need to do is good debuffs and u don't need any another changing in arena
    ehh i forgot xd u need 1 more thing xd if u do debuffs on arena so there need to be changing in 1h premium set bc it will be too op