How to be as strong as possible?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Takeoichi, Feb 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Takeoichi

Takeoichi Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I just started a new character, a warrior, but my problem is I don't know what exactly should I do to become as strong as possible i can be. I tried spamming bosses, I didn't get any awesome stuff, I tried going to the between worlds and I tried to do the first quest in Grimmagstone, but I think it is too hard for me, I have been killing Grimmag maybe for 10 minutes. I don't know what else to try. Thank you for the answers.

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Eat spinaches, saw on tv: it really helps.

Besides of that, I am not war, but I bet that if you search or just browse the forum you can find plenty of tips and advices really useful for you.

Also posting your stats and equips would give to others more elements to answer you in a precise way.

3. CepatCepot

CepatCepot Forum Greenhorn

Farm two snake minibosses in great dessert on inf 3 near the enterance of temple of agony, premium ,red essence (if ur dmg is weak) Kill - reset (repeat), to get in... through temple agony using travel stone
    or u can join to some groups farming on inf3 , complete 6 sets unique then you will save to pw at least excruciating mode (uncrafted weapon), it works for me, i have gold position & 3 bronze in all pw map from last pve event using tier6 hiraja sets, and i've been using this sets since the last DTU event now Dragan

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020