How to farm ancient wisdom=?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by WİsdomSlayer, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WİsdomSlayer

WİsdomSlayer Forum Apprentice

After the new patch it is almost impossible to farm Wisdom. I farmed for 4 hours today and my wisdom bar slightly increased not even a tube (my wisdom level is 27)

So, is there a way to farm wisdom faster? otherwise it is crucial for newbies to improve their chars.

I hope the dso team will do something about it.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

The wisdom drop thingy is part of a list of their "known issues" on their Discord server. Or so they say.

3. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Let's hope... in my calculations, the drop decreased by factor of somewhere between 5-8, so anything less than 5-8x buff of current drop rate will still be a nerf.

One part of the nerf is the drop itself, less often than before.
    The other is lowered effectiveness of wisdom runes, which previously worked with absolute stack increase - with max runes +25 to wisdom, the minimal drop was around 30 I believe? Or something similar. Overall with randomness in default stack, it resulted in a few hundred % increase of speed with which wisdom was accumulated. Now, with the same runes, I drop stacks as low as 7, and in more than a week of active play, I raised by one level from 81 to 82 (would be even worse on higher levels), whereas previously I leveled up at rate of 1 level per 1,5-2 days.

This is exacerbated by the immense need of wisdom in current system (MUCH more necessary than before, with max points in one given area, you can easily triple that stat).

Mifutka likes this.
  4. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

the problem is not only not to drop wisdom. my character has maximum level of wisdom (200) and maximum group wisdom (80). with the update it cleared group wisdom for nothing and the wisdom to assemble buggy skill. I can’t reset and start distributing again because some of them are still marked and do not reset for anything in this world, even if I pay too high a price to do this. result! the character was no longer one of the best, now, even with new items and better mechanics, I still have no damage and no way to develop the character. after all, as expected in the game, as your character level up, the moobs update to 6 more levels. this depending on the difficulty that can increase even more. soon impossible even making group. if the group is with a character level 2+ that your level of moobs follows the higher level. discouraging.