How to Fix .exe error?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by babu_o_babu, Feb 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

My time playing DSO has been reduced from 10+ hours daily to 2 or 3 hours per weekend. Can anyone help me how to fix it? It has been bothering me for ages but it has gotten worse to the point that it is almost impossible to play. I have already tried couple of methods that I could find through google search. It happens only for DSO exe files.

[​IMG]

Murderunit0 likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Have you tried both in browser and client?
    Turn off AV and other software while playing.
    Have you installed the latest .Net Framework for your OS?
    Provide some more info

3. Murderunit0

Murderunit0 Forum Greenhorn

I also have that issue and it takes about @1min to make the game work again,which is a lot especially in arena or boss fights,but that happens for me only when I enter for the first time in a map after loading a patch and the textures aren't completly loaded.With that said,my doubt is that CDN causes it,but not sure... my internet has ok up/down speed,a constant 50ms in-game,but again,it might not be that. Also my pc(notebook) has 3.2ghz,8gb ram,gtx960m,250gb ssd ,so I dont think specs are a problem for this game. I never had this problem before dec 2017 patch or so. Some help would be trurly apriciated,thanks.

4. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I have tried playing in both, Browser and client but the problem still exist. I don't have any AV software installed in my laptop except the window defender. .Net Framework is up-to date, I even have tried to reset my laptop in factory version.

5. trakilaki

Windows Defender counts too. Try turning it off.

6. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I tried it didn't help either.

7. trakilaki

Well ... I tried :D
    I have no issues ... running the game in Browser/ OS Win 7 ultimate TPB edition / no AV software installed / no default OS security enabled.

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

You might try looking in the Windows Event Log to see if that has a clue as to what interfered with the dro_client.exe file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.