Support HOW TO FIX JAVA ISSUE??...CANNOT LOGIN DRAKENSANG :(

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SonuJ2, Mar 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

:)Hye guys... Its been 2-3 weeks since i last played drakensang,I couldnt play it because i was busy with my work and all..when i got back from my work and i tried to login to the game ( i use a 3rd party -website :Kongregate) usually a java window pops up and asks for my permission..But this time it didnt ask such permission ,So i waited for few minutes but nothing happened and i was sitting with a black screen infront of me..i uninstalled java and adobe flash .All up -to-date..still it doesnt work :(...Please can anyone of the devs help me ?? :(:( Every little support is appreciated ,thanks :)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

SonuJ2 likes this.
  3. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

Hye trakilaki :) .....i have already enabled to run plugins on my browser...Also i deleted the whole java folder too..Still cant fix this :(..Icant even verify my java., Is there something wrong with my download??...i downloaded both offline and online files,again no difference ..

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  4. trakilaki

What browser are you using?
    Chrome is not an option ... you should use Firefox or any other still supporting NPAPI.
    When you play in browser you shouldn't download anything.
    I have Kongregate account and I made a screenshot for you ... you should click the "Lego-like " button and select "Allow and Remember" ... for both Flash and Java.

[​IMG]

If you are not playing this game for longer time i would suggest you to create new account at www.drakensang.com and play without 3rd party. Because as you can see on the screen ... that toon is not mine XDXD ... my toon is gone and I don't know why. and of course all my equipment is gone too and the toon is level 1.
    Not that I care ... It was my testing account anyway ... but I doubt that DSO support could help me if it was my main toon.

So ditch them and play directly through drakensang.com.

SonuJ2 and _Baragain_ like this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

+1 to that.
    There have been a couple of times that official partners have closed down their support of the game and then players have trouble playing, if they can play at all. On the other hand, an account directly from BigPoint on drakensang.com is guaranteed to work as long as Drakensang exists.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  6. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

Hey, trakilaki....i am using Firefox and sometimes maxthon..And YES i did allow all plugins..i selected 'allow and remember for both the plugins(Flash,Java)..

I still beleive its this 'Java' whats meesing with me...

I would have created a new account directly without using Kong..but my ive been playin in Kong for years,Thats why i am still trying to play in Kong...As i said earlier in my post,I am unable to verify my java through their website too..How can i fix this :( i checked the link u gave me b4, that too didnt hhelp me.Thanks for the posts :)

7. trakilaki

Can you post a full screenshot? (edit some parts if containing confidential info).

SonuJ2 likes this.
  8. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

Alright!...

1) So its this thing that i dont understand..It asks to allow plugin,where i have already alllowed it to run.

[​IMG]

2) And this is what happens when i try to verify my java..(i have already re-installed java several times)
    [​IMG]

I deleted all the java folders and firefox folders after uninstalling. :(...Still no hope :( :(

See if its a mistake in the java config.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  9. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

The unresponsive plugin warning keeps ocurring to me too for the past few weeks,but everything is alright after clicking continue.

10. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

why not play via client? you will have more free ram memory when Firefox is off

11. trakilaki

They can't play via client ... they are 3rd party users.

SonuJ2
    1. What Windows OS ?
    2. How much RAM do you have?
    3. Go to Firefox menu ... under "tools" select "Add-ons" from the list and please make a screenshot.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  12. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

Hey AmerickaNindza , I would like to play in client too, But i have already reached lvl 47 and tried hard to grow my character..Its hard to leave my lvl47 ranger and start a new character all the way from lvl 1.....Its really hard to leave a character which you worked so hard for years and finally abandon it...Like..whats the point of starting over again?..:(

Really??...i have clicked it .but no response :( ..Man.. why me ?? :( :( ....

--MERGED--

@trakilaki

[IMAGE REMOVED]

Hope this is enough!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @SonuJ2
    Your image has been removed, for your own safety. It was showing your Windows Product ID/Key.
    Please be more careful in future.

@trakilaki it is Windows 7 with 4GB of RAM

Cheers.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  14. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

On my system it has Always Allow for Java(tm) Platform SE 8 U77

SonuJ2 likes this.
  15. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

Thanks mate,, :) .....Sorry i was unaware of it . thanks for removing it :)

Mhm..Why is it showing different for me ? ..

Mal3ficent likes this.
  16. trakilaki

Don't worry it is not important ... those are browser settings ... it means the browser will block the plugin and ask you to activate IF the plugin is out of date.
    Now I need the first half of the "Add-ons" screen ... scroll up and make another screenshot (sorry XD)

BTW ... Go to Photobucket and delete the System info screenshot. Mal3ficent removed your picture from the forum ... but i can still see it when open the others and click next or previous < >.
    Don't worry I am using pirated W7 I don't need another key XD.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  17. SonuJ2

SonuJ2 Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

Here it is :)

18. trakilaki

OK
    1. Check if your Java plugin version is 32-bit ... you need 32-bit Java version not 64-bit
    2. You have too much plugins of the same/similar type ... disable: VLC Web plugin, RealPlayer plugin and unity player. From the options select "Never Activate" ... don't worry you can always change the settings and activate them again if you need them. Then restart the browser.
    3. Avoid opening too many browser windows/tabs when playing the game ... because Adobe Flash or other plugin can be active in that window/tab.
    4. If nothing above helps you ... try this:
    - open Kongregate DSO page
    - inside the "game box" right click on "Play Now" button

[​IMG]

- from the menu select "open in new tab" ... and then close the previous tab/window ... this way you should be able to play without that frame.
    Try the last method (4) ... only if nothing above helps.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  19. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Odd that you have a two question allow. Might I suggest click on the flash or java and tell it to always allow.

To change just click on where it says ask to allow.
    Select Always Allow.

SonuJ2 likes this.
  20. trakilaki

That is perfectly fine ... i have them set to "Ask to Activate" too ... and I have no issues running the game.

[​IMG]

As you can see my Flash player is not updated to latest version ... that is intentionally.
    This way I am preventing Adobe Flash to run contents automatically ... when I open a new window/tab.
    With these settings and "out of date" flash player this is happening

[​IMG]

Firefox doesn't allow flash to start the contents ... unless you permit them.
    Because there are many annoying flash videos and ads that are start running (without play button) once you open the page.

SonuJ2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.