How to get Mortis

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by THQ1.King, Jan 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. THQ1.King

THQ1.King Forum Apprentice

I couldn't reach to Mortis !
    i need help

[​IMG]

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

The boatman is off today cos is holyday... no, i'm joking... need to do all main quests... and you'll get there, so once you fisnish the ones in the desert, you'll go to cardung, to it's periphry and there you'll find more quest... follow the, at leas the main one, the yellow one and the last mision is mortis... don't want to spoil the game more that it is spoiled by itself...

3. THQ1.King

Oh really ! I can only get to Nerina in Sargon ? !
    Any Help

[​IMG]

4. Lambrusco

Hi @THQ1.King once here you must wait for Sargon event... and there's another main quest too there... where you are asked for 999 light essens. To finish these quest with only one round it's enough but you'll be asked for a mortis coin to get into where mortis is and there's no quest that gives you that coin so in sargon event you'll have to do the event till you get to 1300 aprox of the bar progress to get to the first coin...

I hope it helps you now more

5. THQ1.King

Yes thank you it helped me a lot
    Now I understand why so many people don't like this version of musty

6. Lambrusco

Hi @THQ1.King i don't like i have to do an event to do the main quest...at least they could give you a coin during the main quest but no. Anyway right now there's no more quest when it's supposed there should be more story before finish 2021... and see they way we are now..

Greetings