How to level up?

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Hitter4, Oct 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hitter4

Hitter4 Forum Greenhorn

Hello guys!
    May we get a boost to 55 soon? Cause I want to test the ghost festival event but I don't have 55lvl to do it

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Nothing to test about it tbh...

And odds are they'll give out the lvl55 toons when the new content comes to TS.

3. As ΣMiwel points out, high level characters or free hand outs on the test server are generally reserved for special testing events where the content can only be adequately tested by a character at level cap. The Halloween event is nothing new, and, more importantly, can be tested/completed at any level. There is no reason for BigPoint to boost player's test server accounts for something like a re-run event.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Maybe ... or maybe not.
    Players were given max level, wisdom and resources just recently.
    Also ... from the things I hear and know ... there will be no reason these things to be tested on max level only.

You need to be active on TS on regular basis. Only active accounts are getting boosts from time to time.
    It is being done via script that is searching for all active players.
    So you should be playing on TS at least one or two days per week.

5. Hitter4

Hitter4 Forum Greenhorn

What happened with the boosts?

6. klarosk

klarosk Forum Greenhorn

will we have a level upgrade for the 55? I hope so, I would like to test everything broadly, what does bigpoint have to say?

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

No soup for you two.

As an aside, there's no need for a boost to test this upgrade. There's plenty of people testing this out and BP does need testing at level 54 and below. I'm testing at level 53.

8. Speaking of boosts, I have an old one level 45 but it was spawned in Andrakasch from start and has no mounts. It's so tedious to walk across maps.. is there any chance I can get other areas unlocked or a simple mount? All the areas are locked, I can't teleport anywhere away from Andrakasch lol.. I have to WALK to every single area.

EDIT: Nevermind, not necessary since I can't get to Splintered City of Cardhun anyways. Will have to wait until they hand out level 50+ characters. :)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018