Support I Can't Get On To The Browser Based Version!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CypherGaming, Feb 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CypherGaming

CypherGaming Forum Greenhorn

So, i was going to happily play drakensang online. then it says the game needs permission to run. so i tried, tried, tried again. and still NOTHING! Guys, i need your help.

2. bahhumbug

bahhumbug Forum Apprentice

Click on the java block in the address bar and set it on "allow and remember". It's java security blocking the game from loading.

3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

If your still having problems it might be the dialog box take a few minutes to pop up. You have to download the applet first and depending on server load could take as long as 3 minutes to pop up. Click on the play now and go do something else for a few minutes and then come back and check it.

4. CypherGaming

CypherGaming Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the tip. but how do i get to that interface?

--MERGED--

and i tryed that, it did work. but the connection load thing was full when i was waiting for half an hour. i dont know what to do,

Last edited by moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  5. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Then what server are you on and are you in the US. I think I might know what your answers are but could be wrong.

6. -Blakro-

-Blakro- Forum Greenhorn

I cant play in browser too, i was going to play in browser (I was playing here before) then the *the game needs your permmission to run* and i was looking for the pop up but in less than 5 sec i goes to the page www.drakensang.com/community/download and starts downloading automatically even though I want to play in browser, it always does it

7. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Chrome dropped support of NPAPI. That includes java. Switch to Firefox.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

9. dhazzerr

dhazzerr Forum Apprentice

bloodyneo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.