i can't log in. Help

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by M.o.r.g.a.n.a, Nov 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.o.r.g.a.n.a

M.o.r.g.a.n.a Forum Greenhorn

zimbawe likes this.
  2. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello @M.o.r.g.a.n.a ,

From the screenshots provided I got the expression that there is a corrupted file among your Temporary game files, more specifically the GameManifest file. In order to possibly resolve the issue, you will have to delete the DSOClient folder and run the game's client and let the update fully download.
    To do so, you can find the folder in User > AppData > Local > Temp> DSOClient
    or via the Run/Search window, Start > Run/Search > write "%temp%" and press "ok" or "enter"> DSOClient folder opens
    Simply delete the folder and load the game (this will make loading slow for the first log in after clearing the file).

Hope this cleared out the issue for you!

3. M.o.r.g.a.n.a

The problem is that deleting the folder does not help.

I use windows 10 is it possible that there is a problem? As well as operating system updates also a problem?

And shouldn't the game be "allowed"? If yes - how?

zimbawe likes this.
  4. Mariokbe

Could possibly be due to the SSL Certificate expiration a month ago. There is a detailed guide on renewing it provided in here. Hope this helps!

5. M.o.r.g.a.n.a

Unfortunately, the problem is not in the certificate, but in manifest2.xml and gamemanifest.xml.
    I don't know how to install these files ...

zimbawe likes this.
  6. Mariokbe

I am sorry to hear the issue still persists. Please reach out to our support team for further assistance on the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.