Support I do not receive verification email

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Odyss, Nov 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Odyss

Odyss Forum Greenhorn

So i made a new account and i want to verify it but the email does not come through.

2. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello @Odyss,

The verification email might have gone to the Spam folder or your email provider is automatically considering the email as spam and is not letting it through to your inbox, please do check it and to avoid future possible email receiving issues, add to the white-list of your email provider the following emails:

3. Odyss

Odyss Forum Greenhorn

Hello Mariokbe , so i whitelisted every single one of the following emails and still nothing, i was wondering if anyone else has had problems with hotmail (outlook) cause i receive emails from every single other game but not dso.

4. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

I fear you will have to contact your language support in this case, in order to examine where the issue initiates from and hopefully resolve it. Thank you for your understanding!

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude, just try any other working emal service provider instead of Micro&Soft :)
    I just made a new account and I received verification email immediately
    [​IMG]

Now ... a million dollar question for the mod.
    I really don't have understanding at all ... especially when someone is trying to scam me.
    As I already said above ... I just made a new account in order to test the verification system.
    I made the account on the official game homepage https://www.drakensang.com it is not account made with 3rd party partners.
    But when logout I am getting this window
    [​IMG]
    My question is ... WTH?
    Why is the game redirecting me to "unknown" website that I consider to be a scam?
    I don't remember accepting any condition that Bigpoint can redirect me to any scam site they consider to be cool.
    This is the code upon logout
    Code:
    https://partner.bigpoint.net/?partner=kongregate&gameID=481&bpic=dologout
    This is happening only to my new account. My other accounts are getting back on the game login page.

AndJustice4All likes this.