I do not speak English.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by MENTOL, Oct 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

I do not speak English. I translate using google translator. Because of this, here my messages are deleted.
    Language discrimination! :(

[image removed]

Question:
    How can I communicate here if I do not know English?

Last edited by moderator: Oct 8, 2019
    AK47TestPlayer, Bert11 and Nepik like this.
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @MENTOL ,
    Before you start posting on this forum you should get familiar with forum rules.
    Using online translator may not be a big issue, but it turns out to be a bad habit for you.
    You are using it to cross-spam in all forum sections and different language sections. That will not be tolerated.
    It is not true you are being discriminated, you have entire language section in your language on this forum. Make use of that section, large portion of players are having no opportunity to communicate in their native language, have that in mind. Their only communication option is the English forum. You can express yourself in your native language but you thought you would do as you please. That is not going to happen.
    You break more rules along the way.
    Publicly posting images of moderator's actions or conversations with support officers is strictly prohibited.
    Re-posting images after they have been removed by a moderator or removing contents in posts edited by moderators is strictly prohibited as well.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.