I lost 10% of Attack Speed and Knowledge Runes and Fragment do not enter SPREAD.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by pedrobassi, Dec 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pedrobassi

pedrobassi Forum Apprentice

My decor attack speed Runes have gone from 8% to 6%, because they are doing it, so the more discouraged you still play DSO.

On my back is only 3 Runes of Fragments of Matter or only 3 of Runes of Knowledge.
    Everything is BLEED.

2. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Didn't you think of reading the patch notes before complaining?
    You can have 5 runes of that type put in total (counting all your items). If you only have 3 on the equipment, sure you have other shoulder outside with 2 runes, you will have to find them and remove them to be able to put 5 in your equipment.
    Next time go through the patch notes ;)

3. BiggestBill

BiggestBill Forum Apprentice

Yes, for me too.
    Supreme Rune of Celerity 8% speed runes turned into Rune of Celerity 6%.

5x8%=40% -> 5x6%=30%

Thx alot Bugpoint. Your math sucks as usually. Subs cancelled...

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What runes are you using in your weapon?

My attack speed has increased despite losing 3 sapphires (which were replaced with 3 onyxes) on my dk and mech, as I now have a mix of runes and mighty runes in my weapon. I put my bigger attack speed runes in my weapon.

_Baragain_ likes this.