I mistaken the crushed gem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Tarantule_CZ, Feb 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Tarantule_CZ

Tarantule_CZ Forum Greenhorn

hello bigpoint, I would like to ask if it would be possible to give me back the jewel that I smashed on February 27.2. 2020 at 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm at a workbench (ponk) for shining dust. name- Trceknamornik server - Griammag

Thank you in advance for your reply.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @Tarantule_CZ ,

Such inquiries can only be discussed with the support team, so please contact your registered language support for assistance.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Why are you even sending him to the support team? Support won't give back any sold, melted or crafted items... only dropped items and only if they don't contain gems. You know it. Don't give him false hope.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Why would I do that :D ? I'm here to help players, not to give anyone false hope or waste anyone's time. Sold items are restored as long as they don't have gems / runes embedded. Melted items and crafting processes are not undone / restored. However, as a matter of fact, jewels accidentally being deleted or turned into dust are restored as a one time only courtesy.

The official statement on these policies can be found here.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Ariandrake likes this.