Illusion or "Technical support in the game"

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Парабум, Jan 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Парабум

Парабум Regular

You know, yesterday another friend left the project. She accidentally dropped a weapon. There were half of the maximum stones, several top runes for the attack speed ... and they didn’t help her, there was just an answer like "there is a confirmation window, you are just to blame." I immediately remembered my mobile operator, I hate him wildly, as he often gives a bad connection. But, I call the dispatcher, and they try to help me 100%. At the end of the conversation, I will not be able to give the pupil "1" to my dispatcher. Regardless of the company in which he works, he did his job, and did it well. Over the years, I have contacted the DSO several times in those. support, and I could send all the operators to hell without a croak. They do not want to do their job. You lose players who could bring you 100-200-500 bucks, but for 30 cents go down to the sewers of Kingshill ... Bravo. After that, BP has the audacity to send me a letter, with an assessment of their work, ... are you publishing?
    (Google translator)

P.S Perhaps everything is not so scary, and conscientious people are sitting in Europe? Perhaps you have those. Does support work and help people? If so, how to appeal to the “good” ones. support? I dealt only with Russian technical support.

I thought by writing here, I will reach out to those who are closer to the administrative department of the game. Thus, perhaps they will help solve the problem. I really do not see any problems in restoring the subject, since I know the principles of work very well. It would be strange if the drop log was not saved in meters on the server, while the logs share the infarmation is important / not important, and stones with runes must a priori get into a package with an important drop

Humanity has ceased to be human. And I'm not talking about the game, but in general. If Thanos exists, he should take the 100% bar on this planet.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Those who you are talking to in support are players. What's the most stupid here, they can't give back an item even to themselves if it contained any gems (also in a few other circumstances). Yes, it is stupid. However, it's a BP order and policy. It's the company to blame.

And no, you can't change the language of support you are contacting.

Парабум likes this.
  3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

@Парабум

I understand how frustrated your friend was, only few secs concentration drop and that could happen to anyone!
    For example some action starts while inv was open, you try to click smt on the map, instead drag a weapon from inv ... Confirmation windows shows - panic/adrenaline burns and easily you can confirm instead canceling.

So I think that confirmation window shouldn't show when you drag out item with: glyphs || gems || jewels || runes

Something like a warning that it cannot bi done while item has ^

Парабум likes this.
  4. Парабум

Парабум Regular

I know all this, but I do not consider it a worthy excuse. Only one (even very lazy) administrator can process hundreds of such requests per day, and thereby make a profit for his company. But if the project is not promising, it can really be squeezed out and thrown away - cheaper. The community is involved in the regulation. Even if the project is not promising, the community will be able to influence the "lazy administrator." Therefore, I wrote about Thanos, and about a 100% bar.

5. antoank1994

antoank1994 Forum Greenhorn

I had something similar. When I was lvl 43-44 I was upgrading my items with glyphs accidently I clicked once more and wasted 3k andermands. I contacted the support , guy's name was EDIT. Many of my friends has contacted him and they told me that he doesn't do EDIT for anyone and I was so EDIT . And here was my answer [removed]
    When the was the bug with the stones many people left without stones because DSO took them. This guy should be fired because he just do NOTHING for the company and getting players tilted. Thank you!

Last edited by moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  6. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

You all need to understand that there are official rules and guidelines that support needs to stick to. It's not about support agents not wanting to help you, it's not about support agents being lazy or bad intended. It's about the rules and procedures everyone has to stick to.

You can find an official statement released years ago, which is still valid, here.

Here's a small quote from it, covering many of the cases that are complained about often:

Another common complaint is not having an item restored if it has gems embedded, or not having a character restored after being deleted for longer than a week. You can complain about these rules and find them unreasonable, but it is unfair to accuse agents of not wanting to help you, when they are simply doing their job and sticking to the rules that they want to follow.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear