I'm sick of so much deception

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BAXMAMU77, Jul 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAXMAMU77

BAXMAMU77 Guest

hello my race is a magician and because they made us the nasty race I have a 2 month premium offer you pay here to buy [EDIT] and get the nerves back with this [EDIT] gamebecause they did not stop being adopted and justified by the fact that we are the only ones to pour money into one hero can not kill you from the other end of the map 5th of 5 I am referring to the dwarves without adding detailsand the other kills you even without shooting arrows in directions only here I see the archers for the tanks I do not have words Uh would not have regeneration in the arenas Maya was only for the mages I know I can and I'm wrong but watch that all regenerateonly without the magicians and all the above now and their damage reduced because we were very dangerous do not comment on it do not think [EDIT] is only the price for a two-month premium you pay in draxansang and no such problems

Last edited by moderator: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello BAXMAMU77 and welcome to DSO EN Forums. Please be advised that offensive, vulgar language will never be accepted in this Forum and please when you find a minute get yourself acquainted with and adhere to Our Forum Netiquette;

Thank you.

3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I can't even read this post. All those words and no punctuation. Did you pause between words in your head as you were typing? BP has many faults worthy of complaining about, but when you make these kinds of unintelligible posts, you make all malcontents look bad.

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.