image problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by CrazyMagiccian, Apr 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CrazyMagiccian

CrazyMagiccian Forum Greenhorn

Hello, after playing with my main character in my account, after logging in to maps and maps, the image does not appear on my screen for a long time. but I do not encounter such a problem when I switch to side characters and play.Thinking that there might be a problem with the pc, I logged into the game from another pc and got the same result.I cleared the client file and reinstalled the game completely, but I couldn't get any results.
    Could you please help on the subject. Thank you

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I would contact open a ticket and contact the Support so that your issue can be fully investigated;

regards;
    Shine2

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Try updating your video drivers.

4. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi CrazyMagiccian
    [​IMG] This bug arise since the last release. (When you enter a map or return to town.)
    It is a technical problem that BigPoint must solve SO
    when you have problems to have a faster response, directly issue a ticket.

5. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

The same saw at work, where is old updated videocard (Geforce 210), old cpu (AMD Athlon II x3 450), old HDD (Toshiba 1T), old RAM (8Gb) etc..

6. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

It is [EDIT]point's end has been for years.
    They do nothing about it.

Last edited by moderator: May 17, 2021