impossible drop of the witches belt

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Crono24, Nov 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Crono24

Crono24 Forum Greenhorn

hi, I wanted to know if it was possible that after 800 keys of the amphorae I didn't drop the belt of the witches yet. I have tried from lethal to infernal 4 and nothing, I have my profile to some bugs or I beg you to raise the drop rate of the belt, and from 8 months that I look for it I cannot spend 2 years trying to drop a belt.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Better collect gold for premium day and buy the Belt of Zeal.

Or just build your character normally, without jumping on the stupid expensive bandwagon. Once people stop running like mad after that belt, they will do something about that. They aren't going to do anything as long as people are build anders for the keys in attempt to get the stupid belt, which is not good in the first place.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I thought the belt came from the trees...

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

no

it always came from amphoras, however it was rare, very rare
    Some rumors about it dropping from the rock champion, the golem from the quest have been spread, but they haven't been verified

i would endorse Miwel's suggestion: stop falling for the bait and stop spending money to buy andermants to buy amphora keys
    In the past i claimed that they were not that bright by removing the unique trader after the death of the boss without introducing the belt as a drop
    Well, it is not clear that they were quite bright and they did it on purpose to bait people into wasting money