Suggestion Improve the progress bars of events

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by DreamWill, Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want ingredients to improve gems in the progress bars?

1. yes

91.3%
  2. no

8.7%
  1. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

Hi, recently devs introduce individual bars according to the level of a char, which I think it's a nice idea.

Here my suggestion to make it even better: remove lockpicks, dyes, yarn and all those stuffs we can easy farm everywhere and replace them with the ingredients we need to improve gems; some chests like the rewards of repeatable creation quests are more interesting, so we can farm them even during events, they are so long that many players don't have time to farm in scaling dungeons to improve gems, and yes: this part of the game will be less boring.

Minister_Averax, kuwabaraz and gbit like this.
  2. gbit

gbit Forum General

Good idea! :D
    EDIT: very good idea!

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Lockpicks and yarns are useful, dyes are not.

4. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Frankly they will then just press one button and unlock more rainbow colors of the gems therefore more tedious number farming for us without any effect basically just as right now witht the infernals and the great hp cap changes

i have 26k of yarn idk about that i´d rather see smth entertaining w/o skyrocking rewards rather than smth boring as heck with 2 royal gems
    I´d honestly enjoy the spring event if the drops would be realistic lair trolls would give prog and the map wouldn´t force us to run mostly just trolls and have 5 billions of dogs on the screen every second of my life there

5. gbit

gbit Forum General

Yes, if they let us do the event and don't double the progress needed, and don't force us to waste half of event (or hours and hours to collect 10 fragments) farming resources to enter the maps, and don't force us to stay 20 hours per day in front of the PC...
    I don't know...

Majkelix and DreamWill like this.