In need of some serious help

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by God, Oct 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. God

God Forum Apprentice

Old player returning and super weak, filled with gems in my inventory, not sure what items I should be using plus what stats to look for on items or what to prioritize. Since the start of my characters creation I have always had to chase the max level 40 to 45 to 55 to 100 and have never had a chance to get best in slot gear or be super late game. Currently using level 100 Armor of Darkness set and level 100 dragonsilver set. I have some 145 legendary gear in my inventory not sure about. Only have about 5k gold and 4 million glyphs. Really just looking for some guidance on what I should be aiming for in terms of gems, health, armor, speed, etc. Thanks in advance. Can post s/s if its allowed

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Yo, good to see some old faces in the game.

Armor of Darkness and Dragonsilver are pretty out of the meta right now (for the obvious reason that most ppl can only get it at level 100, except during the Summer event). Right now what's meta for fresh 100s are mostly world uniques. You can search them up in my DSO Database. The names of a few are things like Starlight, Riddle, Cloak of Heroes, Master's Pauldrons, etc.

You can also look at my build for some of my gear/skill tree configurations. If you need a skill tree explanation, I've only had time to write up the Ice Missile build for SW so far, but that one will serve you quite well as a fresh 100.

And lastly, I'll refer you to my fresh level 100 video. It's a bit outdated right now, but I don't have time to remake it yet.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop it here or catch me in game.

DocWhisky likes this.
  3. God

God Forum Apprentice

Thank you that was very informative and much appreciated it.