Increase availability of certain runes

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by silverseas, Sep 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How would you like these runes to be offered?

1. Event re-runs

19 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Sell at Gnob

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Other (please post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Right now, there are two types of useful runes that players who missed the events do not have good opportunities to obtain them. These are the Runes of Devastation from DDH and Runes of Resilience from Sewers of Kingshill.

Please offer more re-runs of the events or add them to Gnob for a certain amount of drakens to be purchased.

I am sure that even re-runs of the event will be significantly more popular than the All for One event in which you're trying to promote filling our belt rune slots with garbage. :p

(Yes, I'm aware you can obtain a few of these runes from the Collector's bag, but they are nowhere near enough to fill all the rune slots available.)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

I like this idea very much. These runes are indeed useful in game. I have been hopeful that these events would resurface at some point. I have run both events in the past to obtain the runes and would greatly like to see them return. The sewer event was a bit grindy but the rune rewards were nice compensation (also liked the DDH event a lot). As such, I voted for the re-run event choice.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

We need more of these events.
    The idea of buying them from Gnob is not really option ... they are limiting these items with events. That is how they are controlling them.
    It was the same with all special gems/runes in the past (winter solstice festival as an example).

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  4. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Much prefer the option of doing event for them. Only relatively new to the game but have an inventory page full of quest items it would be nice to drag out and use

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It's well past time for another sewer cleaning in Kingshill.