Suggestion Increase timeout of the pvp ban

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by VashCrazyHamster, Oct 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VashCrazyHamster

VashCrazyHamster Forum Apprentice

Increase the timeout of the pvp ban, so if a player crashes he can re-enter in "flag" without the ban. (time to restart the game fast)

Slayerpanther and EmilyRose like this.
  2. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

yes

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Yes. Please increase the ban time. If a player crashes or exits on purpose, please increase the ban time to 2 hours. :rolleyes:

Make them really wait a long time for the next PvP when the game kicks them out with a nebula. :rolleyes: ;)

The Hamster wants to run his never ending wheel for fun.

4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

In my opinion there is a better way to punish who leave the match:
    he can't leave the team like the leader can't kick a member in a map
    he stays in the team/battle until the end
    so who crash or get nebula when is able to login again can continue the pvp ...
    ;)

VashCrazyHamster likes this.
  5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Unless BP can implement an algorithm to detect willfully leaving a game vs. errors that kick you out of the game (which, I have my doubts is possible), they may as well leave it the way it is.

What they can punish are players who are in a match for say... > 1 minute with a score of full zeros, and ban those for 1 whole day.

Bubble and Satanicmorbid like this.
  6. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

It would be fantastic, I think it is a great idea, now they only need to remove the pvp of the daily missions for those of us who do not like it, we do not have to enter forced if we want clovers, red pearls of dragan, fragments for inf and other rewards.

If it is boring for you imagine what we like to have to do something that we do not like and also forced if you want to get things necessary to play :)

kuwabaraz and TwiliShadow like this.
  7. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

You just gave excuse to the wintrading players that stay in one place ...
    Imo it's impossible to create, I can always stop my internet/router and it will look like its an error.
    If they ban players for 1 day many many (80% let's say even more) won't recieve the last daily rewards (clovers, dragan pearls ect.) not a good solution
    If i remember correctly, they've said that they will remove current dailys and will create new one that will be montly weekly and daily, so let's hope because hope always die last :D

8. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

wrong
    I don't want to solve the problem of the player that stay in a corner without do nothing, they are in pvp only for the daily reward ( like the parassite ).
    I talk about to solve the crash that is different from to leave the battle, but has the same ban and it's unfair...

sahban1978 and TwiliShadow like this.
  9. Spugna

Spugna Forum Apprentice

Oh, but it is possible! Just disable the "Recall to city" button while in pvp match, so people can't leave..

As for the wastes of oxigen that flee in the corner, there could be a hidden background timer that starts each time a player stops doing anything (e.g. a player doesn't move or uses an ability for 1-2 second, the hidden timer starts..) and at the end of the match the player gets banned for an incremental amount of time based on how much time s/he spent doing nothing in the prevoius match. :D

As for the crashes.. that seems to be more complicated, but surely someone can come up with an idea...

10. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Increase the time out ban? Just get rid of PVP all together. All the whining and complaining Uugpoint ended up ruining it. It is zero fun now.

11. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I think there are more players right now who don't want to pvp than those who are playing.
    Just take a 1/1 turn to see reality!

I'm against the ban on time even 15 minutes is stupid.

Do you want a pvp for interested players? Just delete the daily pvp missions so you don't have this problem and forced users or cannon fodder.

Spugna and JohnWick like this.
  12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

That is way harsh, don't you think. Come on. I do longer stops in PvE when switching out gear or essences, for crying out loud.

And what about emergency potty breaks??? Sometime Mother Nature just won't wait.

13. Spugna

Spugna Forum Apprentice

I don't get it, we're talking about arena pvp, not pve..

This is an actual solution, let's see what the new daily/weekly/monthly quest system will bring up...