Infernal 1,2,3 & 4 missing.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by 9ndrei, Dec 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Since a few hours ago, the difficulties Infernal 1,2,3 & 4 are missing. It's nothing on my side, since everyone is laughing at BigPoint for yet another EDIT screw up.

It's either a new event, where we're locked out of higher difficulties or it's a challenge for the AWESOME winter event: 75.000 progress for Inf4.. on fatal. Because, my gosh, DSO never screws up.

Go on, fix it already.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 11, 2019
    1vanka likes this.
  2. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Now it is made very difficult to fill the inf1 & inf4 bar, inf1 & inf4 are simply gone.
    Another day less time to farm :(

3. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Isn't it awesome how MODS have the time to censor the letter 'F' but can't really find the time to tell people what's happening with the game?

Aslandroth likes this.
  4. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Seriously you guys complain too much. I am sure they will put 30 mins back on the clock and tell us to use the following bonus code: SOLSTICEFAIL to give us 5 realm frags as compensation. Ye of little faith should cease your doubts about our benevolent dictators. They ALWAYS make it right. Remember when they nerfed platinum lines, the Dragan beam, skills for most classes, and stole sapphires? The mobs were buffed with health by orders of magnitude, so it all works out. Just shut off your brains and buy the event attire already; all will be well.

And if you think censoring "F" words is bad, you should see what happens when you type "turd" (Maybe any other 4 letter word that means poo). That one gets wiped out pretty quickly I've found. I reckon the mods earn 100 drakens for every word they censor.

In any case, BP gave us an early present because now I can go to bed instead of participating in this criminal, and illegal cash grab. Well played BP, as always, well played.

PS, your theft of the sapphires was a pretty good trick. This one is pretty good too, but pales in comparison. Have yourselves, a scummy little Christmas. Yikes! Can I say Christmas here or will that be modded into oblivion?

9ndrei likes this.
  5. Mistralrex

Mistralrex Forum Apprentice

Nice no way to finish event, infernal has gone during my free day.
    Please fix

6. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Ummmm....wow. This is beyond ridiculous. They don't even tell us what the BLEEP is happening. I know, BLEEP will probably be censored by the mods. I think this might be the end of the road for me.

7. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

First give it back the essence and the carots that i used in 6 runs because no progress at all !! its stucked and all the runs that i made is not count..What happens with this game??
    FIX IT !!!!!!

8. rcch

rcch Advanced

9. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes :( ,

The team has fixed the issue this morning, around 7:30 am CET - the infernal levels are back.

Thank you all for the report! We are sorry for the inconvenience and lack of update on this, we are sure it is frustrating, but there is no official info we can give without the team's approval. All we can do is escalate and forward the problems as they come in. The infernal levels disappearing however had nothing to do with the database maintenance that occurred early yesterday. If we will have any other details on this matter, we will announce it as soon as possible.

Since the issue was resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread now ...
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

10. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Wednesday this week in the middle of the night I logged on and the Infernal levels were all missing. When I tried to enter a dungeon, the bar contained Painful, Excruciating and Fatal, nothing beyond that. I tried that with several dungeons and they were all the same. I asked another player if they knew what had happened and they sad that Drakensang had made a change to the game.
    I had a 55 lvl mage who was playing in INF 2 and I figured there was no point in playing anymore with this character so I deleted it and vowed to stop playing the game.
    I found out there was a maintenance update around that time but Bigpoint insists that's not what caused the problem, but they refuse to say what did cause it. I don't know if it's resolved or not, or if the game changed or what's going on. This is crazy to me but it seems like I'm the only one. If anyone can fill me in I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

11. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.