Suggestion insulting in public chat , against the game rules ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by myname, Dec 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myname

myname Forum Greenhorn

hi Admins and moderators of drakensang online ,

this post is about to report some conversations i saw recently in herdure server 26/12/2017 , in my opinion i find it disrespectful and those people insist on what they are doing , so my suggestion is just to put the neccesary measures to deal with those kind of situations .. each time i report those kind of conversations ( including serious insulting ) to the game support but nothing happend ..
    please team Dso put a Limit to these behaviors

these are some screens as a proof , thank you

[EDIT: Content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 26, 2017
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Forum admins do not deal with this. You have to go through game support.

3. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I am laughing alot since i saw this post and here is why: They dont do much about more important stuff, like ban bot users, pvp trollers that result in a team loss and many more and they will do something about some conversations like these, which are not even private messages? Hahaha ok....
    P.S: These screenshots will be removed by the admins, because its not allowed to post screenshots of other players and what they say on the forum. Besides, this is not an issue the forum and its admins can deal with. Go to the support and write your request and send the screenshots too, but dont get yours hopes up.

4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @myname, as other users have mentioned, those kind of accusations are not allowed in the forums, you need to contact support and they'll apply proper sanctions, if needed and always according to the rules, thread closed, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.