Invisble Monsters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MikeyMetro, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I know this was brought up in another thread about the event map but since the event started invisible monsters are attacking me in all dungeons. At least I can can fight back once I have located them. This is sort of an interesting new challenge but I am pretty sure it is not intended. Also all that I have come across have all been just normal mobs (fortunately, an invisible mini-boss or boss would be really bad :eek:)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

silverseas likes this.
  2. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

That problem i have too if you change your cloak this bug comming. I hope they fix it.

3. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Release 116 seems to have given some NPCs special/undesirable talents. The general 'ghosting' of monsters has been reported. Thank you.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Thanks Biztart,
    As I said it is interesting, particularly with invisible ranged attackers. One tip for dealing with them... even though I can't see them my summons can (turret, watchman, wolves.) DK's are just stuck with mousing over the area until they find them, lol.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Every area I have gone into today with my poor little dwarf has invisible monsters attacking me. I have tried to mouse over and locate them but I am unable, kudos to you Mikey that you can "see" them. I cannot therefore I keep getting killed by these darn things.
    Now this is a bug that should have been fixed day one of reporting and not a bug we have to wait until 117 to get fixed. Sick of burning essence and pots trying to get stupid PvE quests done because of this.

OK, it's 1/1/2014. Just went into Tegans Wall to run quests and EVERY monster in there is invisible to me. Seriously something not right. Cleared cache, dso etc earlier so I know it can't be me. Um, little help from BP techies pleeze?

Went out of TW and back in again and mobs came back. Still confused as to why this keeps happening to this toon of mine.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 2, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.