Bug Invisible "Piercing Nova"

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Kernelly, Jan 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Playing as a spellweaver, having the talent "Piercing Nova", sometimes the Ice Spikes are all invisible. It happens like 60% of the time I cast it, I can't see the Ice Spikes, but my friend in my group can. He tried this talent as well and it was invisible for him a few times and I was able to see almost all of his Ice Spikes triggers. Piercing Nova talent is an experience talent.

2. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

a bug? i've seen some of your other comments where you kept saying that the game is in it's best state atm and that you just love it overall .. i thought that there aren't any bugs in a perfect game .. my bad then

Lambrusco likes this.
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I coundn't agree with you ргцт more. I'm really sorry for you, kernelly... instead of posting here or there your wails, better you write to suport and tell them what's wrong with you... cos here nobody is gonna be able to help you cos all of us are in the same way...

Enjoy your bugs