Bug Invisible Riot of the Rocketmen Inventory Expansion reward

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Kernelly, Jan 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

When you press E on your keyboard to see the details of the current event there are a few rewards to the left that you could obtain by making progress in the event. Among the rewards is an "inventory expansion" reward. ALTHOUGH when checking the progress BAR to the right (any from I to IV) there is no icon, name or any indication when or if you get the Inventory Expansion.
    [​IMG]
    ^ Proof of the mentioned bug ^

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Are you kidding me? XD
    That is not a bug ... that is a laziness to change the event window and description.
    There is no Mysterious Scroll either ... yet you can see it there ... but you haven't mentioned this "bug" :)
    As far as I am concerned ... having 300 gold on a third progress bar is a bug or a highest level of disrespect ... knowing that one green item can be sold for pretty much same amount.

Lambrusco and ргцт like this.
  3. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

I simply missed the Mysterious Scroll, I didn't miss it intentionally you know. Thanks for letting me know of it.

4. trakilaki

Don't worry they know it you don't need to remind them.
    NOW ... based on that fact ... and this
    All level 20+ players in the game should be banned for using a bug no one could avoid :)

5. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Now that we're on this topic. How does that bug work. I don't want you to tell me how to be invincible, but how is everyone using this bug, why should everyone above 20 lvl be banned for it. I just don't understand, I didn't have any invincible enemies thankfully.

6. trakilaki

I know how does it work BUT I can't tell you ... especially not in a public forum :)
    It is not a bug at all ... it is an exploit.
    I haven't been playing on TS for a longer time ... and I don't "test" such exploits on my main account ... so i only know how it works in theory.
    In order to produce it intentionally ... you have to do a lot of things not connected with the game.
    Those suckers who were using this exploit in official arenas and wilderness ... deserve to be banned because of their stupidity.
    Because the event is only playable/visible for toons level 20+ :p

Kernelly likes this.
  7. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

I don't even wanna know how to do it. I just didn't know about this situation until now. And we agree the second time now, I despise people who not only break the rules but destroy every last bit of balance in DSO...

8. Hotaru

Hotaru Junior Expert

think the blame rests mainly on the update that you are ardently defending in the posts of all forum participants, you should first test an update before teaching that all players are wrong and you are right, the events are all ctrl + v ctrl + c , as well as the Christmas event that was dropping outdated items and already removed from the game, the question is, if they were not in the mood to produce something good, why did they launch the new CE full of problems? why not end the game and reopen again when you feel like working? You think this error of becoming immortal is bad because you still don't know the error of making fame infinitely in the inter-worlds, yes that's what you read. I discovered it myself and sent it to the support, and you know what they wrote to me ?, that they can't do anything, because, other players have not yet reported anything, are they kidding? are their mistakes and does the community have its accounts deleted? why not fix it soon ?, the servers barely have players, and most are stopping playing or being excluded by their error, (among us players we know that most players are not even banned yet)

Kernelly likes this.
  9. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

I'm defending only what I know is right to defend in my personal opinion, not everything Bigpoint developers do... I'm not gonna be censored when it comes to normal criticism. I agree that bugs are problems, I'm not blind. I saw the christmas event, I saw the repetitive items and events, I saw the visual bugs - they are problems, but what can we do except reporting them. So you're mostly right and I agree with you about these problems.