Is there a viable 1H Ranger build?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bilybob, Sep 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Returning player here and I've noticed while scouring build threads that there seems to be only "cut and paste" 2H build options. I am interested in building the Ranger I have recently managed to get to level 55 so it is somewhat a blank slate. I have no Dragan items and only a rag tag bunch of mixed gear of varying tiers.
    Given that the Gwenfara Event is coming soon I was wondering what you all think of a 1H build Ranger using the event bow? I know that I will need supporting items, gajillions of gop's but this bow seems to make a case for itself. What supporting items would be ideal? Is this even a viable build?

2. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Thats a really low amount of informations.
    You want to play with 1H in PVE? Or just PVP
    IF you returning player i assume you have this runes too..
    So here is what i think match well with Gwenfara bow without Dragan.

If you use 3 darkness set piece you get:
    • 10,00% Increased critical hit value
    • 15,00% Increased damage
    • 10,00% Increased critical damage (from Helm)
    • 2x 720 critical hit value which can be increased with leveling up the item. (Shoulders-Boots)
    -

Or you can just use Cube full set, Blade dance bow with the similar buildup.
    With the Blade dance bow you can get 55% Concentration costs reduce..
    Thats not bad if you want to spam EA-s, Blade dance with +120 concentration or more..
    One EA cost you 22,5 conc. with that Blade dance bow build.
    Thats 4 EA in a row what cost you 90 conc, and lets count that you get 20 conc. from wisdom ,so thats 5 EA in a row.. Now we have the White Karabossa adorment + Nefertary cloak ,thats 2x +5% more conc.
    Lets not forget that if you engaged yourself to play as much to wait untill the:
    [​IMG]
    Therefor you can get a gem which boost you to get +5 conc.
    Thats something like 6 EA in a row with Blade dance bow.
    With Gwenfara bow thats 4 EA..
    After that? Adrenalin! thats spice things up a little bit.
    Of course only if you have atleast 5x 2% costs reduceing rune, Grimmag torso, Khaly shoulders, Karabossa adorment, Nefertary cloak for supporting items..

But untill you complete this set what i wrote 100% they introduce something better, or another Dragan event..

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    bilybob and Hetsunien like this.