Support issue with PW compendium quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Orange_George, Jun 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

not sure where to post this but here goes .
    after the last new parallel world addition my splintered city compendium says 22/26 complete.
    it's said this even though i have completed all the quest's in every pw. after looking several times top to bottom i still cannot see where i missed any pw quest.
    i figure my account did not correctly transfer the quest as being complete.
    is there be a way for the dev's to look at my acc and reset the pw quest that did not state as being complete?
    as it is i cannot go direct to any boss map.

thanks Orangegeorge
    tegans

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I believe there are a couple of quests in Ocean of Bones. Perhaps those are the ones you haven't completed?

If not, you probably need to send a message to support through the game.

3. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

check the "legacy" achievements , you might find some lost and no longer obtainable buggers there..

4. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

hay thanks for the suggestions i'll check them out.

-MERGED-

looks like most legacy achevements not complete, still should not stop me from going direct to boss with all quest completed.​

-------MERGED------

great news got the quest reset and starting to do it now. THANK YOU!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, Orange_George ...we are really very happy for you that you got your quest reset, however there would be one thing for you to consider in future regarding writing your posts ; as you may have noticed, your posts have been already merged twice, hence my kind request: please, please, please DO use EDIT option and try to avoid writing consecutive posts m'key? :) Thank you very much:)

Good hunting!

N.B. Since your issue has been resolved, I shall have the pleasure of closing this thread.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.