Support Issues with forum not loading / timing out

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Multi-Sev, Jan 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Lately (last 3-4 days) I've been getting a lot of "page not available" when trying to access these forums. It sometimes takes 4-5 reloads before the forum will load.

Also, when trying to edit or delete a post I get the three little moving dots (working...) in the upper-right corner of the page. More often than not, the action never completes and it just hangs in limbo.

Are these things caused by a known issue, or am I alone here? I'm not having any similar issues on any other websites I visit.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

This is my guess.

Load balancing is a way Web sites share the load of the Internet traffic. When you have DDoS attacks (a lot of them) sometimes they will bring up fake servers for the DDoS attackers. Also they (attckers) can bring down a server and it takes awhile for the DNS to propagate away from a dead server. Please note this is only a possibility but the symptoms are what they appear.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  3. Multi-Sev

I thought it was probably DDoS related too. Just checking to make sure it's not just me.

4. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

I had this loading/posting problem for months, almost the entire year(2014), but...I never complained about it because normally...when the dev team tries to fix 1 problem they create a few new ones:(, so...!!!

...whats the point of complaining anyway...just an example - my Banner of War is still bugged(since end of 2013)...I complained about back then and during 2014...and nothing so far:(...it's all a MU point!!!

This game is so boring and unfair that i don't care anymore...now i only play during events and nothing more...with or without bugs, can't wait to play DtU event full of bugs, like last year!!! Bring it on, dev team:p!!!

Well, I hope your problem gets fixed ASAP.

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

It isn't just you Multi-Sev. I have been experiencing the same thing for the last 2-3 days.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  6. Multi-Sev

Thanks for replying, everyone.

It appears the forum is working normally for me today. However, I had an email for a bonus package on Heredur. It took a very long time to get on the server there. I almost gave up, since my character there is rarely played. I hope I don't have log-in issues when I try to get on Agathon in a few minutes.

7. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Please let me know. I was told they fixed a bunch of crap yesterday. Hopping they have fixed map 2 but we shall see. I am still hhaving a few load errors on the forums.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  8. Multi-Sev

Logging onto Agathon was uneventful just now (normal, fast log-in speed). I was able to play Map2 yesterday, but I had one Nebula Assertion when I first entered the map.

Good Luck!

[EDIT 1] I just had a game-killing error when trying to fast-travel to Stalgard. I know everyone is complaining... but I have to say this is getting ridiculous. I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this sub-par product/service/whatever-is-causing-this poor gaming experience. I was kind of bored before these tech issues became commonplace. Now I'm bored and frustrated.

[EDIT 2] Forum page load non-completions are starting again. Ho-hum... guess I'll go play something that works as advertised.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    MegaNuker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.