Item Database

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silverseas, Aug 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you use this tool?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hello everyone,

I had an idea today and wanted to gauge interest before I think about investing more time/money into this project.

It's a searchable equipment database for DSO. Right now I have a preview you can check out here: https://app.awesome-table.com/-MgI1rxTK8-AXxFoyonX/view

I only put 11 items into the database thus far for this preview. There are up to 6 customizable fields, so you can decide to view items by class, a specific type of stat being present in the base/unique/set.

So the question is: What do you think? Is this a tool you'd use if I spent the time to make it real? Do you have suggestions for improvement?

Geredis, SewKes, gbit and 4 others like this.
  2. jeokaleo

jeokaleo Forum Apprentice

very cool, feel free to reach out to me in discord and maybe we can chat if you're interested in making some things for the community
    [links removed]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 30, 2021
    1vanka likes this.
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Or, you could ask @silverseas here so Forum readers know what's in play.

I personally despise the Discord interface, avoid it, and still consider these forums a community resource.

Guess I'm just too old school :cool:

Last edited by moderator: Aug 30, 2021
    gbit likes this.
  4. Anyki

Anyki User

No need. That account is a known link spam bot I've been trying to stamp out for months now, but because of a forum bug, I can't seem to permaban it.