Item level above items are acting strange

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by babaroga, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babaroga

babaroga Someday Author

I do not know how did it come to this but i noticed when i logged into this character

here you can take a look at the picture i uploaded because i do not know how to explain this in detail
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7341/7cox.jpg

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I don't see anything unusual in the highlighted part of your picture. If you mean the red level numbers, those indicate that your current level has exceeded those items by a certain amount and they are now considered "outdated". It's supposed to be in the game to remind you that they are "low-level" items for you now.

The unusual part I see in that picture is that your right-side items (except the boots) display no level numbers... ?

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Also I noticed the numbers are not in the upper left or right corners of the item icon as they should be. I would not worry about this too much. I have seen many text display errors in the past (overlapping text, text not aligned properly, etc.) in the past.

Sometimes a simple re-log will fix it, or you may want to clear your cache but a lot of times these just go away on their own.

Luck be with ye,
    MIkey,
    Tegan

4. babaroga

babaroga Someday Author

I think the left side items should display item level in upper left corner and right side items should display item level in upper right corner but in this picture the left side item levels are dissordered and on right side there are no levels ... That is what i wanted to say :))

5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yes, those are strange things. Probably only graphical glitches, as Mikey said. Do your items still display like this, or has the problem gone away?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.