Bug Items diapering

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Dемои, Jan 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

30.12.2019 betwen 20:45 and 20:55 I try recover my helios amulet with Jon's Fabulous Lacquer when i was on frozen liar on infernal 4 dificult. My amulet disapear but lacquer still was in inventory but support don't want help me even if this is game problem.
    Namely, when I put my amulet on work bench with runes (that is this bug and I don't know why he sill alive) and Jon's Lacquer my amulet disapear but lacquer still was in inventory. Last time when I do the same I just got my amulet with renew time. Why support can't get back my amulet? I don't care about runes but amulet is important to me

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Secret Lairs are actually such bugged maps, that I advice everyone not to try to craft anything there, or even not to do anything there except for drop collecting and selling. Once there was a bug that attempting to take a screenshot using game engine (f10, instead of an external app) was causing a crash (nebula error). I haven't tested it anymore later, and so I am not sure whether that bug is still there or not, but I am sure that there are lots of other bugs.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Support can help you if you respect every single rule of this thread.
    Provide them as much as details as possible. They will have to check your account history.
    There is nothing else we can do for you, here in the forum. You will have to contact support one more time.

Once you are already in contact with your support language, and nothing else can be done via the forum, I'm closing this thread.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.