Feedback Jabbax pet

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Why did you nerf the Jabbax pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't this new team get it. You are losing more and more players everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit..... @jeffzrx So true. Players do NOT spend months and years and money building a toon. Just to have some developer nerf it over night.

edit........ @gintarszb Thats NOT the point. I don't use it. Players do not spend all their time and money to build a toon. Just to have some developer nerf it over night. Today the nerf the Jabbax, tomorrow they nerf something else, then something else. What about the players that don't have the Arachna spider. Is Bigpoint going refund all the players that spent their time and effort and money and what ever resources to get the Jabbax.

Players are leaving this game in droves for their competition nerfs are the LAST thing this game needs.

edit....... @FAALHAAS As weird as it may be it changes nothing. Bigpoint made the business decision to have it plus 30% critical. Bigpoint expects you to keep your end of the business decision when you buy something and give them their money. They should be required to keep their end of the business transaction.

How many crescerites does it take to upgrade that jabbax to max? Bigpoint wants 1,500 ander for one teleport cage equals one crescerite. I look right now and 1,500 ander is $1.99 USA. Is bigpoint going to return their money?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    _mrak11_ likes this.
  2. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

very disappointed

this sort of thing has discouraged many long time players from playing

3. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

New team just reverted back weird changes that done previous team. Just switch to Arachna 's pet if u need. :)

Majkelix likes this.
  4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I get the frustration and its very annoying if you dont have the arachna, but i personaly always thought it was weird that Jabbax had better stats.
    This is how it shouldve been since the DL update (think it was changed then)

~Providence~, Majkelix and rjrichards like this.
  5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Agreed, the Jabbax pet is/was available from Grizmek and always thought it was strange that such an easily obtainable pet had higher tier values. Just some more buggery by BP just like the Anniversary weapon. I believe that weapon was intended to create a rift (which it did) with the haves and have nots. A little parting gift by the old dev team...

~Providence~ and Majkelix like this.
  6. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

I also agree. As completely annoying as it is, it is a very reasonable change in my opinion. Im still kinda building my toon and my crit% before the nerf was 50%, after it, it dropped to 49%. Im like yeah okay, thats not as much of a dramatic change as people make it out to be.

7. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

At the very least, BP should refund the creserite back to players so they can invest in another pet if they choose, or put it right back where it came out of... players choice. No, its not a perfect solution, but then... its not a perfect game or a perfect world is it???

cigarbennett and jeffzrx like this.
  8. FAALHAAS

@cigarbennett Pretty sure somewhere in the terms of agreement is stated they can make changes to game/character how they please without consent of the player(s). And thus owe you nothing.

Sure if you payed for the teleport cages, then thats very frustrating, but to be fair I didnt know the changes were this small. It went from 30% to 25%....when i read this topic i expected it to be like 10% or something :)
    You been around long enough to know this game changes stuff all the time...small and big stuff. And in my opinion this change is not much to complain about (unless like i said, you payed for the cages). Sorry

~Providence~ likes this.
  9. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

Sorry but no one will give you anything back.
    Especially the time everyone has wasted in this repetitive game.
    The rules / regulations they have enacted are protective only towards them and you accept these rules.
    Any changes made are legal and you have accepted this rule by playing this game.

Since the game is boring and repeated even 20 days of events are in themselves a huge bore if they lead you to do the same things and maps over and over again.

The maps have been the same for many years! The rewards are nice but nice ... or rather keep them dear BP!

I keep my time and have decided to play at 10-20 minutes a day if I like.

BP doesn't deserve much more than my precious time.

10. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Yes they have done this in the past AND THATS THE PROBLEM. Just because they can do it doesn't make it right. Isn't it a shame they use terms and agreements as an excuse to cheat players. To sell them a product then abuse Terms and agreements to devalue that product. I am surprised the German Government allows them to use terms and agreements to conduct business in such manner. Been over two weeks now and not one word from Bigpoint about compensation for all the money, time, resources players put into that pet. It's amazing that Bigpoint is allowed to abuse terms and agreements with out being sued over and over.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  11. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

Everything is not stable in this Game..hours spent..days and years.They destroy all efforts..and you write about a small pet)))Destroy stones... runes... sets...they are destroying your time...

amuntak47 likes this.
  12. FAALHAAS

Again; im not saying its nice, but it is how it is. You dont own that character, they do and doesnt matter how much money you spend on it...if they choose to delete the game-->all your money is wasted. Same for the people whos account got deleted after being inactive for 4years (or what was it?).
    And thats all in the terms you agree to. Its the same in any game you play online....hence you or whoever would never sue over these reasons, cus you will never win it thanks to the terms of services/agreement.

You can try sending a ticket, but i doubt they do anything with it.

13. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

They mocking our time spend in this game

cigarbennett likes this.
  14. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

There is another sad truth: since the game is poor in content (at least it has grown little in a decade) the only option is to change the rules of the game. This allows you to be faster and requires fewer resources (even economic) than creating new maps or new game dynamics.

In 10 years the world of video games has changed so much that I understand that there are people who love to play arcade games or nintendo 64 ...

However, not everything you do in the name of your regulation could be correct: remember that taking advantage of the good faith of the players in some countries is not in accordance with the law.
    It could be seen as a deception: if I buy a car with a 1900 displacement engine and following the maintenance carried out by you, I find myself the same car but with a 1700 displacement engine, you can be sure that no judge could agree with you and you won't you would get away with it!