Jewel of Enhancement in daily deal

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _G_R_A_M_P_S_, Mar 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Is the Jewel of Enhencement still being offered in the daily deal?
    I am kind of holding on the some of my ander hoping to get a Jewel of Enhancement in the daily deal, but it s just never being offered.
    I have looked for it with all 4 of my toons, and before r214 it would be offered at at least one of them once in a while. But ever since r214 i have not seen even one. I have seen the rune version, and the materi rune, but not the jewel. So what of it?

navelko likes this.
  2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Even if it were still offered, judging on the price I last saw for a rune of enhancement, the jewel would be so over priced that it wouldn't be worth it. You'd be better off spending your ander on gems, if they ever go on sale.

navelko and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
  4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

hmm, thnx. Guess i just missed that bit of information. Perhaps i'll hold on to them anders till i see something else really interesting.