Jon sunlair - sargon guest

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by киря123, May 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. киря123

киря123 Forum Greenhorn

Hello all,im need help with quest for enter elysium and find nerina in sargon castle. Im not have eny quest in other city :( , i cant find quest in kinghsill Jon sunlair and in cardhun not have quest Amonn :/ pleas help my what im need do for unlock this quest The terrbile and Primitive(Original) quests

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Did you finish all your quests in the Qiazah region? You need to finish that before Jon Sunlair will start you on the quest line through the Anderworld.

3. киря123

киря123 Forum Greenhorn

yes i have done alll quest qiazah ...

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hm... then there should be a quest from Jon Sunlair. Honestly, I don't know where your quest progress is at. I'd probably suggest contacting support so they can inspect your account and tell you where to go.

5. Infernil

Infernil Active Author

Wait for the Sargon action, but before that, you must complete this quest:
    [​IMG]

6. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

The game devs REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to make a guide and instructions for this quest chain. Answers are VERY difficult to find on the forum. There are a LOT of threads on this, but the answers for each part of the quest chain are hard to find. SO, Nerina is in Sargon castle, but only during the event. YES, you read that correctly. You have to wait for the next Sargon event, but it doesn't matter because if you are not a hard core player you will have a very difficult time finishing the quest chain anyway. I haven't finished it myself. As far as I know, the only way to really level up is by grinding. And don't forget about the part of the quest chain where you have to give a letter to Jon Sunlair, but the game doesn't tell you that you have to go through Tegan's Sanctuary to get to Fyeborough. They made this whole thing as painful as they possibly could.

tozagol likes this.
  7. киря123

киря123 Forum Greenhorn

[QUOTE = "Infernil, příspěvek: 770427, člen: 209434"] Počkejte na akci Sargon, ale předtím musíte dokončit tento úkol:
    [​IMG][/CITÁT]
    Quest complet and now wait for event? or search quests jon or other ?

8. Infernil

Infernil Active Author

[QUOTE = "киря123, сообщение: 770475, участник: 242316"] [QUOTE = "Infernil, příspěvek: 770427, člen: 209434"] Počkejte na akci Sargon, ale předtím musíte dokončit tento úkol:
    [​IMG][/ CITÁT]Quest complet and now wait for event? or search quests jon or other ?
    [/ QUOTE]

Yes, we mast to wait.
    You can still farm orbs of light, they will come in handy for creating Essences of Light

But Sargon will not have Nerina, Mortis will have her:D