Jon Sunlair

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bytorSD, Aug 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bytorSD

bytorSD Forum Apprentice

I have the pebbles and wolfbane which is says to hold for Jon Sunlair. Where is he?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Finish the event.

3. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

...as in finish the series of the quests. He'll show up in Varholm offering "The Curse" which you'll have to wait until full moon is over to complete.

4. DracosBW

DracosBW Forum Apprentice

The Varholm quest gives you many items, among them are Wolfsbane, Silver Pebbles and Vargulf's Claws. They all mention this fellow John Sunlair who has a quest to gather them all for some reason... but I have NO IDEA who that is or where to find him! Is he an upcoming persona in the event? Is he in Kingshill someplace?

I would really like to know who this is and where to find him so I don't end the event with a mountain of pebbles, bushels of wolfsbane, and enough of Vargulf's claws to cobble him back together again. I already flailed around through the Anniversary Event and ended up with piles of egg crackers and symbols of truth that I couldn't use.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @DracosBW ,

You will have to finish the event ;)
    Those particular quests are clearly explained in our FAQ for New New Moon Event. Read HERE to know all about!

I am moving your thread to the right section.
    If you have any question, please, let us know ;)

Cheers,

Yogo likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  7. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

mmm so quest sequence Curse -> Bloodmoon -> Shining silver ? Did anyone reach so far in main server ? Is shining silver repeatable ? Kinda lazy to collect pebbles..... if quest requiremetns ends in Shining Silver...

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No one can do that in live servers :p
    Yes it is repeatable ... but you can't play it even in this second event.

9. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

when does ghost hunting work???

10. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

That's another event, mate. Check the timetables (on this forum or on the DSO Wiki).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.