Jon Sunlair

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CindyQ, Dec 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CindyQ

CindyQ Forum Greenhorn

Entrance to Cardhun Suburbs.
    I can't get two characters to the suburbs of Cardhun. In Kinshill, there should be Jon Sunlair with a scroll that opens a portal to the suburbs. But I don't have Jon Sunlair in Kinshill in that place. He just isn't there. What can I do to get to the suburbs ??? Thanks for the info

2. Brutoner

Brutoner Forum Greenhorn

I can not find him either. Perhaps because I haven't finished quests in Qaizah, perhaps it's a bug. I don't know.

3. NofeArTR

NofeArTR Forum Pro

''shadows of the past'' do the task again..
    first task kingshil ..yellow exclamation

4. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

[other language content removed]

AFAIK you need to finish the first part of the quest which starts in Grimford (which was made available before the CE so most people have finished it already).

Last edited by moderator: Dec 14, 2020
  5. Pose11

Pose11 Forum Greenhorn

Are there other ways to get to the suburbs?

6. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

Maybe this was figured out before, but I never found it in the forum. I went through Tegan's Sanctuary to Fyeborough. The end of that quest chain opened the Path to the Suburbs of Cardhun. There was no quest marker and no explanation on how to get to Fyeborough.

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Ummm... yeah. We all had to jump maps looking around to find it. As I recall, there was one keyword in the description that you had to remember an association from way back (for me over 3 years) in the story that would lead you to check out Tegan's Sanctuary.